Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tweet, Tweet, Tweet Tweet...

Ok, so I don't Tweet nearly enough.  I look at my time line sometimes and the last tweet was a week ago.  It's not that I don't have a lot to say.  I guess profound that just pops into my head at un-tweetable times.  For instance:  Yesterday while I was driving home from the church I thought about the Carolina - Dook game.  Perfect time to tweet a slam on the Dookies like Danny Green did to Greg Paulus.  Tweeting and driving not advisable, so opportunity passed. 

I have made it my pre-Valentine's day resolution to tweet more.  Get ready world!  Much Ado About Nothing is about to expand into the Twitterverse.  My random thoughts will be as free flowing as liquor at a Charlie Sheen party...yeah I went there.  Writing a blog has become cathartic, I wonder about tweeting.  Could it be the icing on my catharsis cake?  We shall soon find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment