Yes, the iPad 2 has finally shipped and will arrive at my door after it leaves Hong Kong. I feel like a kid at Christmas time waiting for Santa Claus to leave presents under my tree. When I was younger, the toys weren't so extravagant, 'cause it was the '80s and the most technologically advanced thing in my house was either the handheld led football game or the vibrating football field with the players that would just spin in circles like sugar filled toddler on a Sit-&-Spin. From He-Man to Lite Brite's my excitement would grow as each moment passed. I would always try to wait up for the jolly old elf, but sleep would prevail every time.
Now I am grown, sort-of, and the toys have a bit more muscle...and two cameras...and an App Store...and Angry Birds...and Netflix....WHERE IS THE FED-EX GUY?????
What toys did you anxiously wait for?
No comments:
Post a Comment