It's true. I have thought about this for quite some time. Think about common questions to life. All of the answers to those questions can be found in 80's song lyrics.
Problem 1 - I worry about the rent being in on time.
Answer - Your landlord say your rent is late, he may have to litigate? Don't worry, be happy!
Problem 2 - I feel lonely.
Answer - Owner of a lonely heart? Much better than an owner of a broken heart.
Problem 3 - I don't know where to go on vacation.
Answer - Tropical the island breeze, all creation wild and free, this is where you ought to be La Isla Bonita.
Problem 4 - My house is burning down!
Answer - We didn't start the fire, It was always burning since the world's been turning.
Problem 5 - I am thirsty, I don't know what to drink.
Answer - Brass Monkey, Red Red Wine, or Funky Cold Medina (I do not condone using the drinks sung about by artists from the past, present, or future...mostly cause I don't know what they are)
Problem 6 - I need free transportation.
Answer - It don't take money, it don't take fame, don't need no credit card to ride this train.
Problem 7 - I need decorations for my kids birthday party.
Answer - 99 Red Balloons.
Problem 8 - I don't know how this city was built.
Answer - Don't you remember? We built this city on Rock N Roll.
Problem 9 -What does life mean?
Answer - Electric word life, it means forever and that's a mighty long time.
Problem 10 - What should I tell my noisy neighbor?
Answer - Hush. Hush! Keep it down down. Voices Carry.
See what I mean? Feel free to add your own in the comments. Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment